Caretaker Position – Henderson North School
Henderson North is a family-centered school that has the welfare of our children and our community at its heart. If you are a hands on problem solver who likes to work around children we would love you to come in and find out more about our amazing school and this job opportunity.
Some examples of this work would include:
- General maintenance of school and liaising with tradespeople and cleaners to keep us in good shape
- Maintaining the pool for swimming
- Unlocking and securing the school mornings and evenings
- Supporting our rubbish and recycling systems
- Some lawn cutting
Characteristics we are looking for:
- Enjoys positive interaction with children
- Able to collaborate with teachers and staff
- A problem solver
- Can manage their own schedule
If you are interested please call Lesley at the office on 09 8388229 or send your CV to email@example.com – or pop in and visit us at 14 Norval Road, Henderson.
This position starts in 2023 with some training with the existing caretaker towards the end of 2022.